Need something new and different to replace your kitchen, home office or collection of KISS memorabilia hanging on the wall in all your Zoom meetings? Download our fun collection of Zoom Virtual Backgrounds!
How to set a Zoom Virtual Background:
- Download and unzip our EWU Zoom Backgrounds file (11MB download)
- When you’re in a Zoom meeting, click or tap the arrow next to the video icon* and select “Choose a Virtual Background.”
- Upload the photo or video you want to use from the unzipped folder.
- You might have to quickly download a plugin. This should take less than a minute.
- If the image looks mirrored to you, don’t worry! It will look correct to the others on your Zoom calls.
*Visit Zoom’s Help Center if your setting look different.