Work Order Admin
Ways to request work and examples:
Work Order Administration:
For non-urgent Work Orders, submit online using the button below. Your request will be submitted to the queue immediately and an e-mail will be sent to you confirming your receipt.
1. Non Urgent Work Order
- Light out
- Signage (name tags/badges, door plaques)
2. Urgent Work Order
- Ceiling collapse
- Maintenance issue (i.e. leaking or broken sinks, toilets, electrical issues, health code compliance)
- Other custodial issues (i.e spills, toilet overflow)
* For assistance with:
Work orders, see the Work Order Admin page
Space Planning Advisory Committee (SPAC) Requests :
Details and instructions for the following space request types can be found on the Space Planning Advisory Committee (SPAC) website.
1. Requires prior approval:
- Requesting Space
- Remodels, Modifications, Constructions
- Non Maintenance painting, carpeting or blinds
- FICM 110/210 Classroom modifications
2. Does not require approval:
- Internal Department Office Moves (Location information for staff/faculty will be used to update campus databases i.e. AiM, Microsoft Entra ID, Postal Services, Emergerncy Notification Services, etc.)
Facilities & Planning (F&P) supports the University in the construction and maintenance of its grounds, buildings and infrastructure. We provide management for the largest capital assets on campus and manage all construction services and contracts, design and engineering for construction projects on the University campus. We strive for excellence and take pride in creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable and visually appealing campus community.
Our staff supports campus facilities and provides leadership to support the development of the University's infrastructure. We maintain professional practices and strive for innovative opportunities to further improve our campus environment.
All our divisions work closely together to accomplish our goals. Our staff functions in the following areas: Facilities Business Services, Construction & Planning, Facilities Maintenance, Facilities Services and Environmental Health & Safety.