CAAR will support the success of any EWU undergraduate student, regardless of major, class standing, socio-economic status, first-gen status, intake status, race, religion, gender, etc., and current or previous academic performance. CAAR collaborates with students and campus partners to support students’ persistence, to support students’ degree completion and to support students’ connections to EWU.
Center for Academic Advising and Retention Faculty and Staff Resource Site
The Center for Academic Advising and Retention Center provides information, forms and technology resources for students, faculty and staff to assist with advising, retention and degree completion efforts. This site is geared towards assisting our faculty and staff partners.
Use this Site to Access the Following Resources
- Contact our Staff Members
- Submit these Online Forms
- Prerequisite Override Request
- CAAR Credit Overload Request
- Pre-University Basic Skills Change/Drop Request
- Math Override Requests
- Access and Learn the Navigate system
- Learn about EWU’s Early Warning System
- Educate yourself on our Title III Grant
- Learn about and apply to be in the Faculty Champions Program
- Utilize our expansive Advising Knowledge Base
Join Our Listservs!
Advising utilizes two listservs, Navigate and Advising. The listservs allow for communicating with the group of members who have chosen to join. By sending an email to the listserv address, it will be distributed to all members as an email from the respective listserv. Note: these listservs are for faculty and staff use only.
Please include your contact information in your message as your email address will not show in the “Sent By” field. All correspondence via the listserv is through a blind carbon copy (BCC). Enjoy!
305 Monroe Hall
532 Study Hall Lane
Cheney, WA 99004
601 E. Riverside Ave
3rd Floor, Catalyst Building
Spokane, WA 99201