EagleNET (Banner 9) Timesheet Instructions
PSE Represented Administrative Exempt Employee Furloughs
Classified Employee Furloughs
COVID-19 Feedback, Questions, & Reporting
All members of the university community should report positive COVID-19 diagnoses. They can also share their concerns and ask questions.
Hosting Meetings Online
Zoom is a video and web conferencing app. All students, faculty and staff have an account through EWU. To use Zoom, you must first download the Zoom app. Zoom integration is available for Outlook and Office 365.
LinkedIn Learning (previously LyndaCampus and Lynda.com) is an online training library, free to all Eastern students, faculty, and staff.
Some of the training offered includes:
- Remote Working
- Staying Connected While Social Distancing
- Thriving Through Change
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, and other MS apps.
- Adobe CS6 and CCApps Creative Cloud applications: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Lightroom, Audition, Edge, Media Encoder, Prelude, Scout, SpeedGrade, Story Plus, Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- Also offered are a wide variety of soft skills, listed in Category = Business, such as Building High Performance Teams, Organizing Your Time, Effective Meetings, Leadership Training, and many more!
- Photography, Audio, and the list goes on!
Five different videos with great information!
- Mandatory Reporting / Title IX / Sexual Misconduct / Fraternization
- Diversity and Inclusion / Accommodations
- Ethics / Whistleblower / Outside Employment / Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- FERPA / Public Records / Information Security
- Purchasing / Risk Management / Safety / Other Resources
WA State Small Purchases
WA State Purchasing and Procurement Ethics
Some of the DES options are:
- Working from Home Tips
- Zoom Tips
- Safety Training
- Customer Service
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- General Leadership
- Self Leadership
- Leadership During Crisis
- Workforce Support During Extraordinary Times
Some of the EAP resources are:
- For Supervisors and Managers: Leading Teams and Supporting Employees through COVID-19
- Working from Home during COVID-19: Coping with the Challenges, Setting Yourself Up for Success
- Coping with Stress During an Infectious Disease Outbreak (WA State EAP)
- Tips for social distancing, quarantine, and isolation during an infectious disease outbreak (SAMHSA)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Info and Resources
- Domestic Violence Support
- Leadership/Management Resources
- LGBTQ+ Resources
- Mental Wellness
- Working from Home Tips
Additional Information, Links, and Telework Articles
MMR Open Forum Information
- Classifications and Salaries
- Complaint Reporting
- Commute Trip Reduction Program (CTR)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- EWU Employee Directory
- Faculty Resources
- Leave & Timesheets
- Workers’ Compensation
- Introduction to Canvas
- Online Student Orientation
- Fall 2020 Policy Workshop Part 1
- Fall 2020 Policy Workshop Part 2