Hosting Meetings Online
Zoom is a video and web conferencing app. All students, faculty and staff have an account through EWU. To use Zoom, you must first download the Zoom app. Zoom integration is available for Outlook and Office 365.
LinkedIn Learning (previously LyndaCampus and Lynda.com) is an online training library, free to all Eastern students, faculty, and staff.
Some of the training offered includes:
- Remote Working
- Staying Connected While Social Distancing
- Thriving Through Change
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, and other MS apps.
- Adobe CS6 and CCApps Creative Cloud applications: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Lightroom, Audition, Edge, Media Encoder, Prelude, Scout, SpeedGrade, Story Plus, Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- Also offered are a wide variety of soft skills, listed in Category = Business, such as Building High Performance Teams, Organizing Your Time, Effective Meetings, Leadership Training, and many more!
- Photography, Audio, and the list goes on!
Five different videos with great information!
- Mandatory Reporting / Title IX / Sexual Misconduct / Fraternization
- Diversity and Inclusion / Accommodations
- Ethics / Whistleblower / Outside Employment / Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- FERPA / Public Records / Information Security
- Purchasing / Risk Management / Safety / Other Resources
WA State Small Purchases
WA State Purchasing and Procurement Ethics
Some of the DES options are:
- Working from Home Tips
- Zoom Tips
- Safety Training
- Customer Service
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- General Leadership
- Self Leadership
- Leadership During Crisis
- Workforce Support During Extraordinary Times