Federal and state laws require employers to display posters to ensure that employees have access to information about employment rights. Posters can be viewed online or in person at any one of the EWU public posting locations.
For more information, go to Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employee Rights under the National Labor Relations Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (PDF)
- Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Act (PDF)
State required posters
- Job Safety and Health Law (PDF)
- Your Rights as a Worker (PDF)
- Paid Family & Medical Leave (PDF)
- Notice to Employees - If a Job Injury Occurs (PDF)
- Unemployment Compensation Eligibility (PDF)
- Domestic Violence Resources (PDF)
- Pregnant Workers’ Accommodation Rights