With Handshake, you can:
- Search and apply for On and Off-Campus jobs and internships
- During COVID- Many jobs have moved to teleworking jobs. If they are on campus, please note we are required to follow state guidelines.
- Get updates from the EWU Career Center and Student Employment
- Browse career and job search resources tailored to your interests
- Schedule appointments with your Career Advisor
If you are a current student and are registered for classes, an account has already been created for you.
- Go to ewu.joinhandshake.com and login with SSO or your @ewu.edu email address and password.
- Complete your profile to personalize your experience and to make sure you're seeing jobs you qualify for.
- Start searching for jobs, internships, events, career advising appointments, and resources!
- Visit support.joinhandshake.com if you need technical help!
If you are an incoming student, and have not yet registered for classes, do not create a new account. Your account will be created after you register for classes. If you need access sooner, please contact email@example.com for assistance.