To work at EWU as a student employee, you must have your I-9 signed before or no later than the 1st day of work. You will need to bring original identification documents by the 3rd day of work. Please bring acceptable forms of employment eligibility verification found on the last page of the I-9 form with you when you come to campus.
The links listed below are the hiring documents required for students to work on-campus. Use the checklist to ensure that you bring all required forms and documentation with you. Complete each required form online, print them, and bring them with you to the Student Employment Office located in Showalter Hall room 300 during your next visit to campus.
During your visit, the Student Employment office will show you how to search and apply for jobs online from home. This will assist you in securing a job prior to your arrival to campus in September. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Hiring Packet Training Video
- Hiring Document Packet
- Employee Demographic Information (print to complete)
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification - Turn in upon hire. Student Employment cannot accept it until then. Do not sign or date the I-9 prior to visiting student employment.
- Form W-4, Employee Withholding
- Environmental Health & Safety Form
- PERS Waiver of Retirement Eligibility
- Non-Work Study Employment Authorization Form
- Student Employment Interview Process
- Student Employment Approved Interview Questions