Reasonable Accommodations

How do I File for ADA Reasonable Accommodations Request?

If you would like an ADA reasonable accommodation request, please complete the paperwork attached below, and return by mail or in-person to 314 Showalter Hall, ATTN: Caren Lincoln, Senior Director of Human Resources.

Additional Policies

Accessible Technology

Accommodating Persons With Disabilities

Service Animals

Service and Assistance Animals in University Housing

Caren Lincoln

Senior Director – Human Resources

p: 509.359.2384