Reporting Incidents and Concerns

Incident and Concern Reporting Links

Use these links to report incidents, violations, hazards, and concerns or to file a complaint.

Student Behavior

  • Student Conduct Report    Use this link to report concerns about students or incidents relating to student conduct.
  • Student Care Team Referral     If you are concerned for the well-being of a student, please complete an online ICARE referral form. If you are a student needing support or resources, please submit your information using the Student Intake Form.

Report Child Abuse or Neglect

Do you suspect abuse or neglect of a minor? Call the local police (911 or a non-emergency line) or Child Protective Services (1-866-END-HARM)

Washington State Auditor

To report a concern or to file a Whistleblower complaint with the Washington State Auditor.

Policy Website

Link to the EWU Policy Website

Risk Management, Compliance and Procurement
211 Tawanka Hall – Cheney, WA 99004
Phone: 509.359.6618 Fax: 509.359.2266