Degree Audit Update
We have transitioned to a new degree audit tool called Degree Works. Because of this transition, SOAR is no longer available.
When you review your new Degree Works degree audit you should see:
- Student Information including preferred name, total credits earned, GPA, and any registration holds that may be on your record.
- Degree block, which lists the different parts of your degree; general education, graduation, and major requirements.
- University Competencies and Proficiencies, Breadth Area Core Requirements, and Graduation Requirements if they are required of you.
- Major/program requirements.
If you are concerned that your degree requirements are not showing correctly please contact your academic advisor.
For a tutorial video on how to read your audit go to the Degree Works web page.
- Your general education and university graduation requirements are determined by the Catalog year that you started EWU.
- Your major, minor or certificate requirements are determined by the Catalog year that you declared your major.
If you have further questions about progress in your degree, please contact your academic advisor.
Helpful Hint– If you receive the error message “You do not have permission to access Dashboard” when attempting to log into Degree Works you may need to clear your cache and log in again. It is beneficial when you are done with your degree audit session to sign out of Degree Works by hovering over your name in the upper-right corner and choosing the sign-out link.