Common holds which prevent registration:
- Academic Dismissal hold (must petition to be reinstated)
- Academic Probation hold (must contact the Center for Academic Advising and Retention)
- Account Balance hold (must pay balance below $1000; international students must pay balance below $200)
- Freshmen hold (all freshmen must get advisor clearance before registration)
- Graduate Program hold (contact graduate program office at 509.359.6297)
- Major Declaration hold (must submit major declaration form to Records and Registration before you exceed 90 credits)
- Missing Transcripts hold (must submit final high school or college transcript)
- New/Returning Student hold (all new/returning students must get advisor clearance before registration)
- Student Email hold (must set up EWU email account )
If you have been academically dismissed, you will not be able to register. The petition for academic reinstatement can be found here.
You are already registered for the course you are attempting to register.