- Log on to InsideEWU and click on Eaglenet under Quick Links on the left-side of the page.
- Under the Student Tab, a. Select Registration, b. Add or Drop Classes
- Select the term. If your registration window is open, you will ask you to REGISTER FOR CLASSES. You can use the Subject/Course Number field to search for courses.
- To select a course to ADD to your schedule, click the ADD button next to the course.
- The course will be added to a PENDING registration worksheet. If the course has times and days, you will see the course added to your WEEKLY CALENDAR. It will also be added as PENDING in the SUMMARY section.
- To Search for additional classes, click SEARCH AGAIN.
- You can use the drop down menus to WAITLIST or REMOVE the course. To REGISTER for courses, you will need to click SUBMIT.
- Once you submit, your SUMMARY panel will be updated with your registered credits and the status of each class.
Beginning the fourth business day of the term all transactions must be done in person at Records and Registration using the Registration and Overrides Form.
- beginning the fourth business day of the term the instructor’s signature is required for each section added
- beginning the fourth business day of the term a late registration fee will be charged for students not previously enrolled
Late Registration Fee Waiver Request Form
- beginning the fifth business day of the term sections drops must be in person
- beginning the eleventh business day of the term an add fee is assessed for each section added
- will be granted only for sections using the lecture method of instruction;
- will be granted on a space-available basis during the first ten days of the term;
- may be cancelled by the instructor at any time during the term by notifying the auditor, the department chair and the registrar.
Auditing a section requires the written permission of the instructor and the department chair or academic dean.
Auditors will not be allowed access to individual instruction, to equipment or to supplies in conjunction with the section.
Auditors are not entitled to student benefits.
The university will maintain no official record of the auditor’s participation in the section.
The audit fee is non-refundable.
The audit fee will be assessed at the current per-credit tuition, unless the auditor is eligible for the senior citizen waiver or special summer session audit rate.
Senior citizens (age 60 or older) residents of Washington state, may audit lecture sections for no audit fee.
Some courses require co-requisites or prerequisites. These requirements will be checked on EagleNET and will indicate a message as you are attempting to register.
- Concurrent (Co-requisites) indicates that an additional course is required and you must register for both courses at the same time (e.g., a lecture section of a course that has a required lab).
- Prerequisites indicate that another course, class standing, test, or specific grade is required prior to enrollment in the course. If you are a transfer student, we must have received all of your official transcripts in order for you to receive credit for work completed.