Note: there are two important catalog years in your academic career–check the Catalog Archives
- The catalog in effect at the first term of the student's current matriculation is used to determine Breadth Area Credit Requirements (BACR) and undergraduate graduation requirements (UGR).
- The catalog in effect at the time the student declares a major or minor is used to determine the program requirements.
- Please apply on EagleNet.
- Read all instructions.
- You may choose to pay the graduation fee or charge it to your student account.
- Once submitted, be sure to check your SOAR degree audit and contact your faculty for additional questions.
If you feel that any of our academic regulations regarding general graduation/education requirements have been applied to you unfairly or erroneously, or that unusual circumstances necessitate individual interpretation of the regulations, you may make petition to the Academic Appeals Board (a word document with instructions). The Board does not consider cases that apply to majors, minors, grade appeals or professional education requirements.