Welcome to Human Resources Training & Development!
The Human Resources Training & Development Department provides training to EWU faculty and staff. Various professional development courses are offered (see below). Additionally, Training & Development provides user’s guides, quick reference guides and online courses.
To enroll in training, please use the Training Scheduler link listed below.
Professional Development Courses
- Labor Relations I: Contracts & Labor Relations
- Labor Relations II: Corrective Action
- Labor Relations III: Disciplinary Action and Just Cause
- Title IX - Sex Based Discrimination/Sexual Misconduct (Contact Jeff Lamoureaux: email@example.com)
- EEO/AA - Discrimination Based Complaints (Contact Ray Rector: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Non-Student Employment
- Leave & Timesheet Processing
- Performance Management
- Supervisor Orientation
- Family Medical & Leave Act
To view a list of courses offered, scheduled training sessions, and to enroll in training, please visit the Training Scheduler.