Catalyst Building Parking
The Catalyst building has one parking lot available in the front lot on the corner of North Sheridan and East Riverside Ave. This parking lot is not owned by EWU and is monitored 24/7 by Republic/Reef Parking. If you have any issues with the app, call 509.755.7598.
There is a sign with a QR code to download the Reef Mobile App for daily rates.
Students also have the option of purchasing a monthly pass. The request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Megan at 509.496.4700. Monthly passes are $100 plus tax.
Free parking is available on Sprague Avenue and side streets.
A parking permit is required in all campus parking lots, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Annual, quarter/semester, and daily parking permits may be purchased from the WSU Spokane Parking Office. Hourly and daily parking permits are also available from the parking kiosks located in designated lots.
412 E Spokane Falls Blvd
South Campus Facility Bldg, Room 314
Some helpful parking tips:
- If you can’t find a parking spot in your designated parking lot, call parking for assistance.
- Green permits may park in Orange lots 9PM – 5AM Monday- Friday and all day on the weekends.
- If you’re concerned about walking to the parking lot after dark, call Campus Security for a safety escort.
- Do NOT park in the private lots around campus or your car may be towed. (This includes the hotel parking lots and the Schade towers parking lot.)
- Accessible/Handicap parking spaces require a campus parking permit, in addition to the handicap placard.