A parking permit is required in all campus parking lots, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Annual, quarter/semester and daily parking permits may be purchased from the WSU Spokane Parking Office. Hourly and daily parking permits are also available from the parking kiosks located in designated lots.
412 E Spokane Falls Blvd
South Campus Facility Bldg, Room 314
Some helpful parking tips:
- If you can’t find a parking spot in your designated parking lot, call parking for assistance.
- Green permits may park in Orange lots 9PM – 5AM Monday- Friday and all day on the weekends.
- If you’re concerned about walking to the parking lot after dark, call Campus Security for a safety escort.
- Do NOT park in the private lots around campus or your car may be towed. (This includes the hotel parking lots and the Schade towers parking lot.)
- Accessible/Handicap parking spaces require a campus parking permit, in addition to the handicap placard.
Pay by Plate Technology – Launching August 2017
Starting August 1, 2017, Parking will implement new technology that means you no longer have to keep track of a parking permit whether you buy one for the season or for a few hours.
When you purchase a parking permit, you provide your vehicle license plate, and with the new technology that license plate number becomes your permit. Paper and hanging-tag parking permits are no longer used.
This new “Pay-By-Plate” technology allows you to purchase most parking permits online, in-lot or in-app using your vehicle license plate as the parking permit number. A parking permit is valid for the length of time you choose to purchase, from one hour up to one academic-year.
You may enter multiple vehicles under one permit for Annual, Semester and Quarter permits; however, only one registered vehicle per permit may be parked on campus at any one time – same for carpools.