Catalyst Building Parking
The Catalyst Building has parking available in the front lot on the corner of North Sheridan and East Riverside Ave. This parking lot is monitored by Reef Parking. Further information on prices and requirements can be found in the Reef Mobile App.
A parking permit is required in all campus parking lots, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Annual, quarter/semester, and daily parking permits may be purchased from the WSU Spokane Parking Office. Hourly and daily parking permits are also available from the parking kiosks located in designated lots.
412 E Spokane Falls Blvd
South Campus Facility Bldg, Room 314
Some helpful parking tips:
- If you can’t find a parking spot in your designated parking lot, call parking for assistance.
- Green permits may park in Orange lots 9PM – 5AM Monday- Friday and all day on the weekends.
- If you’re concerned about walking to the parking lot after dark, call Campus Security for a safety escort.
- Do NOT park in the private lots around campus or your car may be towed. (This includes the hotel parking lots and the Schade towers parking lot.)
- Accessible/Handicap parking spaces require a campus parking permit, in addition to the handicap placard.