While the JFK Library building at Eastern Washington University is closed for spring quarter due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many library and learning commons services are in operation online.
During the closure the library is extending all due dates to Monday, June 15, 2020. This includes books, other print and non-print materials, and equipment.
- A vast collection of electronic resources is available online for use.
- Search the library catalog for on-demand eBooks, audio and video.
Limited-Time Access to Special Databases
- Take advantage of great material such as Gale Interactive Human Anatomy and Gale Interactive Chemistry.
- All are listed in the A-Z Database list.
Limited Equipment Checkout
- Available by appointment.
- Contact circulation manager Mike Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Journal Article and Book Chapter Requests
- Request digital journal articles or book chapters via EWU Interlibrary Loan.
- See Interlibrary Loan Services Guide.
- In adherence to copyright rules, faculty can use our document delivery service.
- Library staff scan library materials (including some Archives and Special Collections materials) for inclusion in Canvas. (See this document for more details.)
Online Educational Resources
- Get help via the Chat 24/7 service or via email.
- Link to Ask a Librarian.
Virtual Library Instruction
- Make your request through your library liaison, or this link.
Online Learning Commons Services
- See PLUS services online.
- See Writers’ Center services online.
- The Multimedia Commons service desk is not staffed while JFK is closed. See print options and more info.
All of us here at the EWU Libraries and Learning Commons are here to help support you whether you are near or far. Please contact us if you have questions or we can be of help.
- Library Circulation Services: email@example.com
- Library Reference and Instruction Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JFK Operations Office: email@example.com
For more information, visit ewu.edu/library.