Lost and Found
Did you lose or find property on campus?
The EWU Police Department is a Lost and Found office. We are located at 820 Washington Street (101 Red Barn). Call 359-6498 to check if your item has been turned in, or submit a report online.
Please use the buttons below to submit a lost or found property report.
EWU Policy 603-08: Lost and Found
Claiming Found Property
Any finder of property who fails to discharge the duties imposed under RCW 63.21.040 shall forfeit all right to the property and shall be liable for the full value of the property to its owner.
- Lost and Found Office: Any person who finds property on university grounds should bring the property to a designated Lost and Found Office.
- University Police: The University Police Department (UPD) does not normally accept found property unless the property is valuable or sensitive, including:
- Valuables: cash or items valued at $25 or more; and items of obvious value, e.g. jewelry.
- Sensitive documents such as driver's licenses, passports.
- Illegal items or items that are commonly used for illegal activities.
- A person who finds valuable or sensitive property may turn in the property to either a Lost and Found Office or to the University Police Department.
- Claim of Found Property by Finder: A person who finds property and who wishes to claim the property must follow the provisions of Chapter 3 of EWU Policy 603-08.
Additional Lost and Found Locations on Campus by Building
|Cadet Hall||CAD 202 (Department Office)||359-2386|
|Cheney Hall||No lost and found|
|Communications Building||CMC 108||359-2313|
|Hargreaves Hall||PAT 345||359-2331|
|Huston Hall||HUS 102||359-4721|
|Isle Hall||ISL 103||359-2433|
|JFK Library||Circulation Desk - 1st Floor||359-7888|
|Kingston Hall||KGS 316 (Dept of Math Reception)||359-4315|
|Martin Hall||MAR 135 (main office)||359-6227|
|Monroe Hall||MON 305||359-2345|
|Music Building||MUS 119||359-2241|
|Patterson Hall||PAT 133 O||359-2481|
|PE Activity Building||Front Desk||359-6357|
|PE Classroom Building||PEC 204||359-6382|
|PUB||PUB Welcome Desk||359-7918|
|RTV Buildling||RTV 104||359-6390|
|Science Building||SCI 140||359-2286|
|Senior Hall||SNR 121||359-6168|
|Showalter Hall||SHW 115 Community Engagement||359-6255|
|Sutton Hall||Front Desk - 1st Floor||359-3915|
|Tawanka Commons||TAW 120 EagleCard/Business Office||359-6184|
|Theatre Building||THE 210||359-2459|
|University Recreation Center||URC Skatedesk (downstairs by arena)||359-4019|
|Williamson Hall||Shared w/ Martin; MAR 135||359-2478|