Found Property Submission Form

Submit a Found Property Report

If you have found property, please report it using the Found Property form below. You may turn the item(s) in at the EWU Police Department (101 Red Barn) or request to have the item picked up.

  • Your Contact Information

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY