Free Agent Information
Individuals without a team are designated as "Free Agents". You may register as a Free Agent by going to www.imleagues.com
Once you register as a Free Agent you are added to the list of free agents and captains may contact you if they're searching for players. It also allows the IM staff to contact you if a "Free Agent" team will be created with other interested players.
Free agents may also join a team by attending games, finding a team in need of players, and asking the team captain if they could join their team. By being ready to play you can join a team right away! Don't forget to go back to imleagues.com to hit the "Join Team" button next to your new team's name.
If you have any question please reach out to the IM Coordinator at email@example.com
How to Register for Intramural Sports
There are many ways to create or join an IM team. You can form a team with people from your residence hall, individuals from class, or just a group of your friends.
The following is a list of steps for creating an IM team:
- Go to www.imleagues.com
- Click on the SIGN IN link
- Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button and register for free
- Choose the sport and then the league you would like to play
- Inform your team of the league and team name you chose, so they can join the team as well
- For any questions/additional information contact the IM coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the URC room 150i
Please note, the IM staff reserves the right to alter an intramural team name if it is judged to be obscene, derogatory, vulgar, offensive, containing profanity or is not within the spirit of good sportsmanship. The team will not be entered officially until the name is suitable to the IM staff.