ALL participants to Any Recreation Facility must submit a Participant Recreation Facilities Waiver if you haven't already done so. To fill out the form online
- Go to: shopeaglerec.ewu.edu
- Click 'LogIn' in upper-right corner.
- If a student, Login via NetID
- Read/sign/submit the electronic waiver.
- *Please Note* waivers are required once per year and are active for 365 days.
If you are a student under the age of 18, the following steps are required:
- Download/print the Waiver for Minors and have parent/legal guardian sign;
- Call the URC Front Desk (359-4019) or the Fitness Center Front Desk (359-2639) to give notification that you have the waiver ready to submit;
- URC Staff will "create" your membership manually;
- Once you have a membership, you will be able to schedule workouts.
- When you come to your first workout, BRING YOUR WAIVER WITH YOU (we can't let you in without one on file!)