Employment Accommodations

Employment accommodations are managed by Human Resources. These are for all employees, including student hourly and work study employees.

You can click the button below to learn more about employment accommodations.

Employees, including student employees, should fill out the “Reasonable Accommodations Request Form” through Human Resources.

All other academic accommodations, including practicum, student teaching, internship, and other for-credit experiences are managed by SASS.