Eastern Washington University's Passport to Careers helps former foster youth and unaccompanied homeless youth succeed in college.
The Passport to Careers Program was founded in 2007 by the Washington State Legislature to help former foster youth attend college and obtain a degree. In 2018 the legislature expanded the program to serve unattended homeless youth as well.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / (509) 359-6707 / Hargreaves Hall, Room 019
Passport can help with:
- Seeking and connecting with resources
- Peer mentoring
- Connecting with study tables
- Academic and peer counseling
- Assistance with FAFSA
- Assistance with academics and communication with Faculty
- Assistance with transitioning to the college environment
- Support with living on campus
For more information about the State-wide Passport Program see : https://wsac.wa.gov/passport-to-careers