Aquatic Center Contacts
Aquatic Center Business Line: 509-359-6923
Schedule Line: 509-359-2888
Aquatic Center Manager 509-359-4252
No events scheduled: HOWEVER - we are staying OPEN under the new Governor's restrictions of 11/18/20.
Covid-19 Operational Changes
Due to State, CDC, and accepted practices in the Aquatics Industry, the following changes are required to operate during this pandemic -
- NO ONE is admitted without a face covering, and this will be strictly enforced. Masks must be worn at ALL times unless in the water.
- Social distancing is required at all times, whether in the water or out.
- Anyone refusing to adhere to these restrictions will be warned, then ejected if compliance is not attained.
- Anyone presenting with Covid-19 symptoms will be denied entry. If shortly after visiting here, someone tests positive for Covid, or is exposed to another who has tested positive, please let us know so we implement appropriate contact tracing to prevent further infections.
- Everyone should check in either at the front desk or with their coach/instructor for an accurate attendance record.
- You may sign in or scan the QR code posted at the front to record your attendance.
- Lap swimmers must reserve their lane every 30 minutes, either 1 hour in advance or when they arrive. You may stay in the lane longer than 30 minutes by simply asking the guard if anyone else has reserved that lane for the next 30 minutes. Available lanes vary by time, from 2-8 lanes.
- Only one swimmer may be in a lane at any time; except if swimming with someone in your household. Then, 2 may share a lane. Swim down the middle and enter/exit at the same end - shallow end for all lap swimmers. Swim teams may put 2 in each lane, and will enter/exit at different ends to maintain social distance, per designations.
- Showers are now open. Anyone using the pool may rinse off before exiting per the designated route. Please maintain social distancing while showering.
- Day-use lockers are not available during the pandemic. Rental lockers are still available for use and rent.
- Locker rooms are open to lap swimmers and WX participants only. ALL other users: swim teams, lessons, EWU athletes, divers, Epic activity students, etc. will access the pool deck via the upper level balcony stairs. Follow the signs to maintain social distancing.
- Towel service is suspended during the pandemic.
- Equipment use is restricted to kickboards only. Kickboards will be disinfected after each use. Take a clean board from the clean bin and put your used board in the used bin.
- Locker room toilet facilities are open. These will be disinfected after every swim session.
- Please stay out of employee areas, and maintain at least 6' separation when talking with the staff.
Pool Schedule -We are NOW OPEN!!
ALL LAP LANES MUST BE RESERVED. You can reserve a lane for 30 minutes at a time, no more than 1 hour in advance.
The restriction is intended to provide access to as many as possible. You can reserve a lane when you arrive, if one is open.
Only one person may be in a lane at any time.
September 21 - December 11, 2020
MWF 6:15-9:30 AM Sunrise Lap Swim 8 lanes available 6:15-8:30, 3 lanes available 8:30-9:30
TTH 6:15-8:00 AM Sunrise Lap Swim 8 lanes available
M-F 11:30-1:30 PM Midday Lap Swim 8 lanes available
M-TH 5:00-7:00 PM Evening Lap Swim 2 lanes available
Fri 5:00-6:00 PM Evening Lap Swim 5 lanes available
TTH 7:00-8:00 PM Evening Lap Swim 5-8 lanes available
Sat 9:00-11:00 AM Morning Lap Swim 8 lanes available