Our Office is Temporarily Closed
The Office of Controller remains open but is closed for in-person customer service during the Governor’s Stay Home Stay Safe directive. You can still access most services online or contact us by phone or email. Please call our office at 509.359.6816 during regular business hours.
Office of Controller is the primary supervisory and support office for the centralized accounting functions of accounts payable, bond and other long term debt, cash and investments, general accounting, inventory control, payroll, and travel.
- Banner Finance access (PDF)
- Contractor Invoice (Excel)
- Direct Deposit Agreement - email: email@example.com
- Equipment transfer (PDF)
- IDPO (PDF)
- Invoice Voucher A19 (MS Word)
- ODS security access
- Petty Cash – Advance Voucher
- Petty Cash – Backup Custodian
- Petty Cash – Custodial Responsibility
- Petty Cash – Reimbursement
- Property removal (PDF)
- Voucher Distribution (Excel)