EWU's job search platform for Students and Alumni is called Handshake. As much as we love Handshake, we strongly recommend using multiple websites for your job search!
Top Job Search Sites
Other Online Resources
- WayUp.com - An online job marketplace for recent grads and college students.
- ZipRecruiter - A robust job search engine. Try out their college student page for internship, entry-level, summer, and remote searches.
- Indeed - A simple, no fuss job board.
- IMDiversity - Career site dedicated to providing jobs for minorities, females and other diverse job seekers
- Simplyhired - A job board that lets you search by salary and experience level. Includes salary estimator, company directories, and job search advice.
- Internmatch/Looksharp - the largest database of college internships online. You can also create a professional profile and use their collection of resumé and cover letter resources.
- Dice.com - Job board for technology professionals.
- USAJOBS - The official federal hiring website.
- teacher.org - Explore careers in education and what it takes to get licensed in each state.
- Job Resources for Social Workers
- Saltmoney.org - SALT is a free resource for EWU students and alumni to not only manage student loans and finances, but to also search for jobs, internships, and salary information.