We now offer virtual appointments in addition to in-person appointments. Virtual appointments are available for students and alumni on Handshake and can be done via video conferences, (Zoom) and phone calls in addition to assisting with document creation and editing through email and Google Drive.
Review the info below for how to schedule.
About Career Advising Appointments
Our Career Advisors can help you with:
- Resumés and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews and mock interviews
- Choosing a major and exploring career possibilities
- Searching for jobs and internships
- Career planning
- Choosing and applying to a graduate program
- Networking with professionals and career fair prep
- Salary/Offer Negotiation
- Assessing your preferences and interests through career assessments
How to make an appointment on Handshake
- Go to https://ewu.joinhandshake.com/appointments OR download the app and navigate to the appointment screen.
- If you are enrolled in classes at EWU, you already have an account and can login with SSO. If you are not enrolled or are an Alum, follow the instructions on this page.
- Make your selections for appointment category and type and follow the prompts. Please provide some detail in the comments section about your unique situation.
A Handshake app is available for download in the App Store or Google Play.
If you are having trouble making an appointment in Handshake, please contact us at (509) 359-6365.
After Hours Advising
Need an after-hours appointment? Contact the career center at (509) 359-6365 or email@example.com to see what's available.
Policy on "No Shows"
If you can't make your scheduled appointment, please cancel ahead of time. We enforce "no show" policies that could effect your access to our services. Click Here to Learn More