Our staff provides free one-on-one counseling and advising to students and alumni by appointment.
Visit our staff page to determine who your career advisor is based on your college or area of interest. If you are unsure about your major or career, that's okay! We have an advisor for that too.
Our Career Advisors can help you with:
- Resumés and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews and mock interviews
- Choosing a major and exploring career possibilities
- Searching for jobs and internships
- Career planning
- Choosing and applying to a graduate program
- Networking with professionals and career fair prep
- Salary/Offer Negotiation
- Assessing your preferences and interests through career assessments
Virtual appointments (Skype, Zoom, phone, email) are available upon request for extended campus students, online students, alumni, and under other circumstances at the discretion of the advisor. Make note of your preference in your Handshake appointment request or contact the advisor directly.