Due to COVID-19, we have moved to virtual appointments only until further notice. Virtual appointments are now available for students and alumni on Handshake and can be done via video conferences, (Zoom) and phone calls in addition to assisting with document creation and editing through email and Google Drive.
If you have any questions regarding scheduling an appointment, please feel free to reach out to us at 509-359-6365 or email@example.com.
Our Career Advisors can help you with:
- Resumés and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews and mock interviews
- Choosing a major and exploring career possibilities
- Searching for jobs and internships
- Career planning
- Choosing and applying to a graduate program
- Networking with professionals and career fair prep
- Salary/Offer Negotiation
- Assessing your preferences and interests through career assessments
How to make an appointment on Handshake
Login to Handshake and then click on “Career Center” in the top navigation menu, then click on “appointments”. Make your selections for appointment category and type and follow the prompts. Please provide some detail in the comments section about your unique situation.
A Handshake app is also available for download in the App Store or Google Play.
Policy on "No Shows"
If you can't make your scheduled appointment, please cancel ahead of time. We enforce "no show" policies that could effect your access to our services. Click Here to Learn More