We are pleased to offer you a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for a job interview. Big Interview is an online system that combines training AND practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence.
You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- A step-by-step interview Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
Register for FREE with your Eagle's Email
- Go to ewu.biginterview.com and click "Register".
- Enter your @ewu.edu email address, name, and password, and click "Create my Account".
- You'll then receive a confirmation email. Click "Verify" in the email, and you'll be able to start using Big Interview.
Features and benefits of using Big Interview include:
- Convenience: You can practice online, any time of the day or night, from the comfort of your own room.
- Interview Questions Specific to your Field: You have the option of conducting an interview with questions that are specific to your future career field. Big Interview organizes practice interview questions by industry. This allows you to create your own practice interview related to Business, Education, Technology, Sciences, Healthcare, Communications, Art, Non-Profit, Social Services, Military, Recreation, and more.
- Interviewing Curriculum: Big Interview also offers videos to guide you through the interview process. Covering such topics as what questions to ask, how to prepare for an interview, how to stand out and more!
- Negotiating Your Salary: Nervous about after the interview and negotiating your salary? Big Interview has you covered with a video curriculum that takes you through the world of negotiating and how to come out with the best possible option.
- Getting Feedback: After you conduct a practice interview on Big Interview you will have a video of the entire interview that you can access later. You can send anyone (professors, family members, friends, mentors) the link to this video and ask for their feedback on your responses and nonverbal communication. You also have the option of reviewing the final video yourself and revisiting any of your responses to improve your performance.