WHEN LEAVING THE UNIVERSITY
When we are making major changes in our lives, such as moving to another location or changing jobs, it is easy to forget to return University keys and property. Therefore, the university has designed the following checklist to assist employees in clearing their obligations.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Simply take whatever action is needed to make certain that either all items on the list below have been returned or that appropriate action has been taken to clear your obligations to the University.
- Department equipment and materials, including university issued cell phones have been returned.
- Keys and ID card have been turned into the Key Shop.
- Parking citations have been paid.
- Outstanding payroll obligations have been paid. Contact Payroll at 359-2325 for questions.
- Library/media materials have been returned.
- Grades have been turned in.
- If you have questions regarding your insurance benefits, please contact the Benefits office at 509-359-2488 .
- Travel obligations have been met.
- Communication Services (IT) has been notified of separation (ext. 2247).