Apply by Monday, March 14, 2022!
You got the internship! But now you’re wondering… How am I going to get paid?
Students participating in unpaid internships at non-profit or governmental agencies can apply for a one-time stipend of up to $3,000.
What are the qualifications I need?
- Be a full-time student
- Be a junior or senior in credit standing
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Have an internship in a non-profit or governmental agency
- Be receiving academic credit for your internship
- Work with an internship faculty adviser in your major
Additional Requirements due to COVID-19 Precautions
- Students need to check the status of the internship, and the Krumble program, in case the situation worsens
- If the site has to post-pone or the stipend program is on hold, we will roll the stipend over to the following quarter (granted they still have the opportunity).
- Check with your site supervisor to see if they will still honor the internship for the next quarter.
How do I get started?
- Work with the EWU Career Center to obtain your internship. Contact Romeal Watson, EWU Internship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Complete the application for the Krumble Foundation Internship Stipend by Monday, March 14, 2022
- Recipients will be contacted by Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
Special thanks to The Krumble Foundation for making a generous donation to student success at EWU.