The Krumble Internship Stipend is an opportunity meant to alleviate any financial burdens that would prevent a student from pursuing an internship. We understand the value of an internship and understand the financial constraints a student could have in order to do one. Whatever challenges you have, whether it be travel fees, lodging costs, or childcare, we want to remove any barriers that is keeping you from gaining a much fuller experience. The student must already be making steps towards an internship in order to be eligible.
Every quarter we accept four students to receive this stipend. Students participating in an unpaid internship at a non-profit or governmental agency can apply for a one-time stipend of up to $3,000.
Apply by 5:00pm on Friday, December 2, 2022
What are the qualifications I need?
- Be a full-time student
- Be a junior or senior in credit standing or graduate student.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Have an internship in a non-profit or governmental agency
- Work with your faculty internship adviser (in your major) to receive academic credit for your internship
Additional Requirements due to COVID-19 Precautions
- Students need to check the status of the internship, and the Krumble program, in case the situation worsens
- If the site has to post-pone or the stipend program is on hold, we will roll the stipend over to the following quarter (granted they still have the opportunity).
- Check with your site supervisor to see if they will still honor the internship for the next quarter.
How do I get started?
- Work with the EWU Career Center to obtain your internship. Contact Romeal Watson, EWU Internship Coordinator at email@example.com for assistance.
- Complete the application for the Krumble Foundation Internship Stipend by Friday, December 2nd, 2022 at 5:00pm
- Recipients will be contacted by Friday, December 30, 2022.
Special thanks to The Krumble Foundation for making a generous donation to student success at EWU.