Reporting Tools

If you experience or witness an incident involving bias, harassment, or sexual misconduct, it can be reported to the University. Reports can be filed by anyone, and participation in any investigation afterwards is voluntary.

If you have any questions about this process, or if you would like a report to be filed on your behalf, Counseling and Wellness Services is here to help and support you.

Eastern Washington University does not discriminate in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, age, marital status, families with children, protected veteran or military status, HIV or hepatitis C, status as a mother breastfeeding her child, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability, as provided for and to the extent required by state and federal laws.

You can also contact the Washington State Human Rights Commission for information or to file a complaint:

If you are concerned about your safety, contact the EWU Police Department at 509-359-7676 or call 911.