Immunizations are important to the health and safety of our students and campus community. EWU has a requirement for the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) and COVID-19 vaccines for students and employees.
Please note: You do not need to pay $10 to submit your record, or $10 to expedite your record.
Additionally: EWU students if you have already created a Med+Proctor account with your XXX@eagles.ewu.edu email account in the past, please sign in with that account and do not create a new one with your XXX@ewu.edu email account. All correspondences from Med+Proctor will be forwarded to your new email.
For the COVID-19 vaccination:
A vaccination card or state vaccination record that shows either one dose of the Johnson and Jonhson vaccine or two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer BioNTech vaccine (or another WHO approved vaccine for our international students).
For the MMR immunity verification:
If you were born on or after January 1, 1957, proof of MMR immunity means you are able to provide documentation that shows:
- Two doses of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine received after one year of age and at least one month apart, or
- A blood test (titer) showing measles, mumps and rubella immunity, or
- Diagnosed measles, mumps and rubella disease (healthcare provider's signature required).
COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
All EWU students, employees, and visiting scholars must provide proof that they are fully vaccinated or have an approved waiver. “Fully vaccinated” means someone has received:
- One dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- Two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- For people outside of the United States, other vaccinations will be accepted if they are listed by the World Health Organization
- Moving forward, if other vaccines receive emergency use authorization or regular approval from the Food and Drug Administration, EWU will accept those vaccinations as proof of full vaccination
Waivers are available for medical or religious reasons. Accommodations are also available for pregnant individuals.
Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) FAQs
For Students, Staff & Faculty: Here are the Steps to Follow
EWU has partnered with Med+Proctor to collect and verify proof of immunity.
Immunization records can only be accepted through Med+Proctor. Counseling & Wellness Services will not accept any documents, certificates or emails at this time.