Eastern Washington University is offering an optional student medical insurance.
Students taking 10 credits or more are eligible to purchase this plan.
- 80/20 when used in network.
- For students only, deductible will be waived and benefits will be paid at 100% for covered medical expenses (exclusions and limitations may apply) incurred when treatment is provided at MultiCare Rockwood Clinics of Spokane.
- Spouses and dependents are not eligible for the 100% covered medical expenses under this plan.
- Tiered prescription coverage
- Prevention services covered at 100%
- No Vision - No Dental
- Insured students who are enrolled in the optional insurance may also enroll their spouses and/or dependents.
|Fall Quarter: $795.27||(9/17/19-1/4/20)|
|Winter Quarter: $615.27||(1/5/20-3/29/20)|
|Early Spring: $282.55||(3/30/20-5/7/20)|
|Spring Quarter: $571.64||(3/30/20-6/16/20)|
|Spring/Summer Quarter: $1,237.09||(3/30/20-9/16/20)|
|Summer Quarter: $665.45||(6/17/20-9/16/20)|
|Start Date (12:01am)||09/17/19||09/17/19||01/05/20||03/30/20||03/30/20||06/17/20|
|End Date (12:01am)||09/16/20||01/04/20||03/29/20||06/16/20||09/16/20||09/16/20|
To purchase the optional student health insurance please visit https://studentinsurance.usi.com/enroll/schools.aspx