Eastern Washington University Dining Services
At all of our Dining Services operations, we demonstrate the University’s commitment to a high quality, student-centered learning environment, focusing on product quality and service, by providing freshly prepared, nutritious food that offers good value in convenient locations.
We are located in Tawanka Hall, room 120. Our office is open Monday - Friday, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Dining Services Business Office
Eastern Washington University
120 Tawanka Hall
Cheney, WA 99004-2410
- Always bring your EWU ID card to EWU Dining Services locations. The cashiers cannot manually enter ID numbers.
- Please identify the account type to be used in the transaction to your cashier at the time of purchase.
- Please don't waste food by taking more than you can eat.
- Good manners and respect for the rights of others are expected of persons gathered at any EWU Dining Services location.
- In an effort to ensure accuracy at the cash register, please refrain from talking or texting on your cell phone while going though the service line.
- Health and safety standards require that shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in any EWU Dining Services location.