Dining Services UPDATE
Your Safety is Our Priority
In these uncertain times, we know safety is your top priority - so we've made it ours. Our staff is working diligently to ensure our facilities are clean and our food is served safely.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
- Practicing strict cleaning protocols
- Requiring masks to be worn by all employees
- Streamlining menu options to reduce time in line
- Redirecting traffic flow to ensure proper social distancing
- Offering online ordering through Grubhub
- Developing a meal service for students in quarantine/isolation on campus
The information provided here is subject to change; please continue to refer back to our website for the the latest updates.
Your Partner in Daily Life
At all of our EWU Dining Services operations, we demonstrate the University's commitment to a high quality, student-centered learning environment, focusing on product quality and service by providing freshly prepared, nutritious food that offers good value in convenient locations. Throughout our campus, each of our establishments is happy to serve you.
EWU Dining Services Location Hours
Fall 2021 Operation Hours
Hours are subject to change
|Monday||7:30 am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
People with special needs may make arrangements for accommodations by calling the Tawanka Business Office at (509) 359-6184.