Dining Services UPDATE
Last updated 5/08/2020
- In alignment with the Governor’s directive that restaurants only offer “to-go” or “delivered” meals, Dining Services will offer to-go packaging only for prepared menu items.
- UM Grocery Store items will still be sold as usual.
In an effort to offer increased meal plan flexibility given the current environment, Dining Services is implementing the following changes:
- All Dining meal plans will remain active through the end of the academic year. À la Carte points from Winter Quarter will carry over and be available for students to use during this time period. This will also apply to meal plans currently held by students moving out of University housing.
- Registered Spring Quarter students: in the event that you are unable to use all of your À la Carte points and have a point balance at the end of the academic year, Dining Services will transfer your remaining À la Carte points to “Undiscounted À la Carte” points for Fall Quarter 2020. You will still be able to use these funds at EWU Dining Services locations, but they will no longer be eligible for the location discounts available when using regular À la Carte funds. All remaining Undiscounted À la Carte funds will expire at the end of Spring Quarter 2021.
- For the current Spring Quarter, all residential meal plans have been adjusted to accommodate an increase of available EagleFlex dollars (to $250.00) and a reduced number of À la Carte points (by 25,000 points). This will provide increased access to off-campus merchants; a full list of EagleFlex merchants can be found on our EagleFlex Locations page.
We will continue to update operation information and hours of service as the situation evolves. The information provided here is subject to change; please continue to refer back to our website for the the latest updates.
Your Partner in Daily Life
At all of our EWU Dining Services operations, we demonstrate the University's commitment to a high quality, student-centered learning environment, focusing on product quality and service by providing freshly prepared, nutritious food that offers good value in convenient locations. Throughout our campus, each of our establishments is happy to serve you.
EWU Dining Services Location Hours
May 25th - May 31st
Hours are subject to change
|Monday||CLOSED - Memorial Day|
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am - 4:30 pm|
The Tawanka Business office is currently closed to the public, but will be available by phone at (509) 359-6184 during these business hours.
People with special needs may make arrangements for accommodations by calling the Tawanka Business Office at (509) 359-6184.