The resources on this page are intended to help you maintain your health & wellbeing during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, including local community resources and free offerings from third-party vendors. This webpage will continue to be updated as we learn about new resources.
Eastern Washington University is continuing to work to assist our most vulnerable students to access local Cheney/Spokane support resources over the coming weeks.
This EWU resource can help you create a routine: It's a Great Day to be an Eagle!
Check out the following FREE* resources from third-party apps:
- Planet Fitness is free live fitness workouts every day at 4pm PST. These classes will be streamed live on Facebook. The Planet Fitness app also offers hundreds of free workouts for both members and non-members that can be done from anywhere.
- The Sanvello app is offering free premium access to their services. The app offers users daily mood tracking, assessments, peer support, and coping tools.
- The Headspace app is providing a free collection of meditations, sleep, and movement exercises called "Weathering the Storm."
- PopSugar's ACTIVE app is available for free. The app provides video workouts, photo tutorials, treadmill workouts, and more.
- Yoga app Down Dog has made its membership free through July 1st for Eastern Washington University students. You will have free access to yoga, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7-Minute Workout classes. Download the app and create an account using the school's email domain; once you confirm your email, your free membership begins!
- The Hopelab and Grit Digital Health are offering their new app Nod free to college students during the COVID-19 crisis. Even though we can't be together physically doesn't mean we can't be socially connected. Nod has added ideas and prompts for you you can keep, build and even deepen connections during this time. The Nod app can be downloaded on the Apple App Store or Google Play store for Androids.
*If you download and utilize free services provided through third-party apps, please make sure to verify the length of free service and cancel subscriptions on time to avoid unnecessary payment.