Services to Students
Accommodations for students are determined on a case-by-case basis and may include:
- Individual meetings with students to determine how EWU can best meet their specific goals and needs
- Priority Registration
- Consultation with faculty and staff re: accommodation.
- Assistance with the acquisition of auxiliary aids such as interpreters, readers, alternative textbooks, flexible testing schedules, alternative testing methods, print enlargement, and note takers.
- Equipment Loans
- Referral to outside resources and agencies.
- Referral to on-campus programs such as Undergraduate Advising, Academic Success Center, Counseling and Psychological Services, Math Lab, Writers' Center, Health Wellness & Prevention Services, Office of Disability Studies and Universal Access.
- Assistance with career counseling and placement in cooperation with the Office of Career Planning & Placement.
- Assistive technology is available in general computer labs, Library, Access for All, Academic Success Center and Disability Support Office.