Interested in being an agent for EWU?
Please fill out this application. Our Director of Global Outreach and Engagement and International Recruitment will respond to you as soon as possible.
Eastern Washington University (EWU) is located in the USA’s Pacific Northwest region–one of the world’s cleanest and most beautiful landscapes. Founded in 1882, EWU’s main campus is located in Cheney, Washington, USA, and covers over 300 acres in a park-like setting, with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
EWU is a driving force for the culture, economy and vitality of the Inland Northwest region. Our beautiful campus, NCAA Division I athletics, and opportunities for hands-on, real-world learning provide a classic, yet unique college experience for students wishing to study in the USA.
Some of what EWU has to offer international students:
- Outstanding academic programs, faculty and facilities.
- Diverse community that attracts students from places near and far.
- Comprehensive cultural, academic, and immigration advising and support from the School of Global Learning.
- International Peer Advisor peer mentoring program.
- Academic support, including math and writing tutors.
- Students love our safe, beautiful community that has plenty to offer in their free time: nightlife, shopping, parks, museums, art galleries, concerts, theatre and sporting events.
- NCAA to club and intramural sports – athletic options for everyone to compete, play, watch and enjoy.
- EWU’s Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
- EWU’s outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing and more.
- Student Research and Creative Works Symposium.
- Our International Student Association is an active student club that meets often during the academic year for game nights, movie nights, and dinners.
Spokane, the second-largest city in the state of Washington, is 26.5km from Cheney and is home to world renowned tech companies, several large public parks, an active music and food scene, and countless outdoor activities like paddleboarding, hiking, and mountain biking.