Eastern Washington University, under the guidance of the State Legislature, existing statutes, and Office of Financial Management is working with Washington State Correctional Industries (CI) to meet purchasing targets. These include goods and services that are produced or provided, in whole or in part, from Class II inmate work state contract programs operated by the Department of Corrections. As a result, EWU will purchase furniture from Correctional Industries.
The contact information for furniture items from CI is as follows:
- Chandler Gillis
- Education Sales Manager
- 801-88th Ave SE
- Tumwater, WA 98501
- Cell: 360.239.0347
- Fax: 360.753.0219
State Contract #05616
If Correctional Industries cannot fulfill the order request, please comply with the following.
- If CI cannot fulfill the order, please contact one of the state contracted vendors below.
- Ask for furniture items that are on state contract and obtain an itemized quote.
- If necessary, coordinate with one of the contracted vendors to visit your office to conduct measurements, discuss laminate, fabric choices, etc.
- Complete an on-line purchase requisition.
- Submit vendor quote to Purchasing. The quote submitted to Purchasing should reference the contract number.
- Please provide documentation as to why Correctional Industries could not fulfill the order.
- Phone: 509.483.1000
- Courtney Dohnal
- UW-WIPHE Contract #UWIC 00070-SL
Haworth Places and Unigroup.
- Lowell Gordon
- Phone: 360.754.1732
- State Contract #07214
- Kurt Wood
- Phone: 509.327.7150
- UW Cooperative Contract – WIPHE UWIC-01121OEP
- KI, Krueg, Spacesaver Furniture
- 119 S. Howard Street
- Spokane, WA 99201