e-Tutoring is designed to meet your needs in terms of quality, convenience, and accessibility. Available anywhere you have access to the internet, Eastern Washington University students have access to Online Tutoring day, night, weekends, most holidays, and summer session (approx 7 am -10 PM daily).
No appointment is necessary. e-Tutoring is a useful drop-in service that allows students to work with a trained tutor during the hours when the tutor is available. If you are unfamiliar with how to use e-Tutoring services, just click the e-Tutoring Portal button above to log in to watch student tutorials, or click the link above for printable instructions including screen shots.
- Available to all currently enrolled EWU students, including those in online courses and at extended campuses
- Available days, evenings, and weekends, and most holidays.
- Available during the summer session
There are three types of e-Tutoring available:
1. Live Tutor: Chat directly with a tutor during their available hours. Please check the Online Tutoring site for tutor availability.
2. eQuestions: Submit a question through this option. Response times are generally within 24 hours.
3. eWriting Lab: Allows for submitting up to three drafts of a paper with a response time of within 24-48 hours.
For help or more information please click here or contact:
Aimee Brooks - firstname.lastname@example.org