You will need your EWU Single Sign-On to access MyDSS.
If you are a current DSS student, you can login to MyDSS to:
- View your student profile
- Request and/or modify your accommodations per class, per term
- Request additional accommodations
- Submit additional documentation
- Schedule an appointment with one of our Accommodation Specialist (DSS Advisor)
- Electronically sign the Alternative Testing Policy and Procedures form (Only applies to students with Alternative Testing as an accommodation)
- Schedule/change/cancel an exam (Only applies to students with Alternative Testing as an accommodation).
- Electronically sign the Recorded Lecture Policy Agreement (Only applies to students with Recorded Lectures as an accommodation)
It is the responsibility of the student to meet with the professor and discuss accommodations, even if a notification letter has been sent to the faculty.
Important Note: The only form that students will not be able to find on MyDSS is our Flexible Attendance Agreement. This is a written agreement that should be completed by the faculty and the student. This form can be found on our DSS website under our Forms for Students tab. Students will need to initiate contact with their professors to discuss the agreement OR students can also notify the DSS office and we can initiate contact on their behalf. **This agreement only applies to DSS students who have flexible attendance/disability related absences as an accommodation.**