New program and new course proposals, course and program edits have a priority deadline of October 31st. The proposer is responsible for monitoring and encouraging movement through the workflow steps.
All undergraduate proposals must be at UAC by TBD for consideration in the Catalog.
New program and new course proposals, course and program edits must have passed all college level approvals up through the associate dean by October 31st for consideration in the Catalog.
Catalog edits are due by March 3rd.
These are the typical steps in the CPAC course and program document approval process
- Chair-Program or Department
- College Associate or Assistant Dean
- FYI-Catalog Program Coordinator
- FYI-Related Departments
- Assistant VP of Academic Planning or Graduate Studies Director
- FYI-Assessment Committee
- Undergraduate CPAC Vote or Graduate CPAC 1 or 2
- Chair Undergraduate CPAC or Graduate CPAC 1 or 2 Chair
- UAC Vote or GAC members
- UAC or GAC Chair
- College Dean
- Catalog Editor
- FYIs to Campus Community: Degree Works, GUAA Directors, College Dean, Chair of Program or Department, Initiator
An email is sent to notify each person in the workflow that a task in CIM is waiting his or her review. As only one email is sent, it is the responsibility of the submitter to follow the proposal.
If modification is needed during the approval process, this can be handled by one of the following methods: