- August 2, 2019: Fall Certifications are being processed currently to the VA. Once you have finalized your class schedule please submit to the VRC for so we can notify the VA you are enrolled in school. This is not automatic.
The Veterans Resource Center provides critical services and support to our service members, veterans and their families. The VRC assists with your transition from the military to higher education and back into civilian life as you learn to navigate the university system. We will support the unique recruitment, retention and educational needs of our students whose lives are connected to the military.
The Veterans Resource Center provides the following:
- GI Bill benefit information
- Admissions and financial aid counseling
- Targeted recruitment
- Academic and personal advising
- Liaison with disability support services
- Specialized tutoring
- Support for veterans' student club
- Activities for veteran and military students and their families
- Public presentations and speakers
- Workshops for veteran and military student
- Faculty and staff training