We've moved to the Fresh Service ticketing system! Effective 24 OCT 2022 and for all future processes
All emails sent to our office are automatically converted into a help ticket.
To prevent duplicate ticketing, please do not CC any of our other office email addresses in your message.
You will receive follow up emails from us as we process your request from this system. (@ewu.freshservice.com)
Students eligible for VA education benefits are required to submit their
Class Schedule to EWU VRC office at: email@example.com
Below are the instructions to obtain correct format VRC Office requires to process VA Benefits.
Need to submit your schedule? Start here!
- Go to Inside EWU: https://inside.ewu.edu/and login to your EagleNET account
- At the top of webpage, Select “Students” Menu
- Under “Registration Tools” Menu, Select “Course Schedule”
- Select your term from the drop-down box. This will bring up your class schedule.
- Over to Right side of screen select printer icon to view your concise class schedule VRC requires.
- Printer icon selected: save class schedule to your computer and send it as an attachment to email VETERANS@EWU.EDU
- DO NOT USE the calendar icon. This format will not communicate with our ticket system.
- You must indicate your MAJOR(s) and MINOR(s)when submitting to VRC for benefits.