2022 - 2023 Forms
Send completed forms and documentation to the VRC Office via Email or in person.
Office: Showalter Hall, Room 122
1. Veterans Tuition Waiver
- In support of RCW 28B.15.621, Eastern Washington University is making available a limited number of tuition waivers to eligible veterans.
- The waiver is valid for the current academic year and provides a tuition waiver of approximately 50% of tuition for fall, winter, and spring quarters only.
- Program funding is determined on an annual basis. Continued funding is not guaranteed.
2. Spouse - Dependent Tuition Waiver
- This waiver is for all operating, building, S and A fees, course fees*, and self-supporting and summer tuition.
- Mandatory fees (Technology/Health Clinic/Recreation Center Fee/STA) are the responsibility of the student. EWU Mandatory Fees Listing
- The waiver is valid only for the current academic year and quarters indicated and has to be applied for each year.
- Substitute Senate Bill 6371 (2008), amending RCW 28B.15.621 and 28B.15.385 and re-enacting and amending 28B.15.910 provides a tuition waiver for certain spouses and dependents of military personnel who were killed or permanently disabled while engaged in active military service.
3. In-State Tuition Waiver for Veterans and Dependents
- Effective August 1, 2021, in conjunction with Federal H.R. 7105 Veterans Health Care and Benefits Improvement Act of 2020, and Washington State policy (RCW 28B.15.012); allows qualifying non-resident veterans and dependents to pay the resident in-state tuition rate.
- To qualify students must complete In-state tuition application with appropriate documentation and return to EWU Veterans Resource Center.