Helpful items for Families, Parents & Guardians

This website provides an array of resources tailored for parents, families, and guardians of Eastern Washington University (EWU) students.

Worried about your student? Here are a few things you can do:

  • If you are a parent or concerned party, you can contact us and we can give you guidance on how to proceed.  We will do our best to connect you with the appropriate resources.
  • You can report concern about a student using the iCare Form.
  • Direct students to us or to contact us regarding a consultation, resources, or if you have any concerns regarding: a student’s well-being, a student emergency (such as a death in the family) or serious personal incident (such as sexual assault), a significant student mental/physical health issue, a student struggling with a university-related challenge.
  • Please note that we operate in compliance with the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and certain information may be unavailable without a release.  While we may not be able to discuss a specific situation, we can generally discuss policies and procedures.  Oftentimes this can go a long way in resolving concerns about how things work on campus.

If you believe someone needs immediate help, please call 911. iCare Form Title IX Report Form Crisis Hotlines and References


Crisis Checklist Stepped Care Guide