We, in the Division of Student Affairs, support Eastern Washington University's mission by promoting and contributing to a university centered on student learning and success.
To accomplish this, we will:
- Lead the campus in delivering purposeful programs and services that address the holistic development of the student;
- Identify and respond to students' needs with personalized student services;
- Create and maintain a healthy and safe environment that supports and sustains recruitment, retention, and student success;
- Cultivate positive relationships among students, faculty, staff, and the broader community;
- Link academic and co-curricular learning experiences;
- Establish high standards that promote civic responsibility and mutual accountability;
- Foster an inclusive and diverse community where civility and respect for each individual are valued and expected.
Engage students along their transformational journey to develop self confidence, a sense of purpose, resiliency, critical thinking, and active citizenship.
Because students are the most important part of what we do, as student affairs professionals we value: