PUB GAME ROOM
The Game Room is closed under our current phase
Game Room Procedures
- The PUB Game Room can be used by current EWU student, faculty, and staff members.
- PUB Game Room users agree to abide by Washington Administrative Code (WAC) 172-121 (Student Conduct Code), WAC 292-110-010 (Use of State Resources), and EWU Policy 901-02 (Appropriate Use of University Resources).
- Treat the equipment with respect. Users are responsible for any damage incurred.
- Food is not permitted. Beverages with secure lids are the only consumables permitted.
- The lights are to remain on during hours of operation.
- External volume is not allowed. Headsets are required.
- All games conform to the Entertainment Software Ratings Board (ESRB) guidelines. Be advised that some of the games are rated “Mature” with content suitable for persons 17 and older. Users who find such content offensive, or do not meet the age requirements, should not play that game.
- EWU Net ID credentials are required for computer use.
- Computer use is limited to no more than three hours per day.
- Attempting to bypass userlock could lead to loss of PUB Game Room privileges.
- Users are automatically logged out of computers at the end of operating hours.
- Users can only be logged in to one computer at a time. Concurrent login sessions are prohibited.
- The monitor is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bring your own video game equipment.
- An ethernet cable is provided. HDMI cables are available to check out from the PUB Welcome Desk with an Eagle ID.
- Please limit your session to no more than three hours.
- Board games may be checked out from the PUB Welcome Desk with an Eagle ID.
- A list of available board games is available at the PUB Welcome Desk or ewu.edu/pub
Questions or suggestions can be directed to the PUB Welcome Desk or by visiting https://inside.ewu.edu/pub/contact