The ASEWU Team is looking for students at large to serve on their committees. This is a great opportunity to get involved and have your voice heard. Serving on a committee can be your first step to leadership on the Eastern Washington University campus.
Who should serve on a committee?
- Someone who is looking to get more involved on campus.
- Someone who has ideas or concerns about a particular area of the university.
- Someone who wants to gain leadership experience and add to their resume.
- Someone who is looking to meet new people.
- Someone who is new to campus or simply wants to stay informed.