Due to the unfolding pandemic, and per the mandates of Governor Inslee and directive of the Spokane Regional Health District, multiple modifications are in place in the Pence Union Building:
- The PUB will operate with modified hours for the duration of the academic year. Hours are posted at ewu.edu/pub
- The PUB is only accessible via the plaza (west) entrance. All other entrances are locked.
- PUB dining locations are limited and food is only being served as take-out. Users can enjoy their food to go.
- There is limited seating available in the PUB until further notice.
- The laptop kiosk and printing station have been temporarily relocated to the second floor.
- The first and third floors of the PUB are temporarily unavailable.
- The Welcome Desk is temporarily closed, but can still be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Eagle Store is closed until further notice.
- Meeting rooms are unavailable.
- There is no tabling until further notice.
- Custodial has increased cleaning and disinfecting of all PUB spaces.
- Additional hand sanitizing locations have been placed in the PUB. Hand sanitizer alcohol content has been increased to 70%.
- The Game Room is closed until further notice.
- The Technology Center is closed until further notice.
- Some offices are providing remote services. Please contact individual offices for additional information.
EWU information on the Coronavirus can be found at www.ewu.edu/coronavirus.