Due to the unfolding pandemic, and per the mandates of Governor Inslee and directive of the Spokane Regional Health District, multiple modifications are in place in the Pence Union Building:
- The PUB is accessible via the north entrance (Plaza) and the south entrance (Mall). The east entrance (Commuter Lounge) is an exit only.
- PUB dining locations are limited and food is only being served as take-out.
- There is limited seating available in the PUB until further notice.
- The laptop kiosk has been temporarily relocated to the second floor.
- The Welcome Desk will be open Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm. This is all based upon if our staff is able to make it.
- The Eagle Store will be in limited hours.
- The NCR is the only reservable space.
- There is no tabling until further notice.
- Custodial has increased cleaning and disinfecting of all PUB spaces.
- Additional hand sanitizing locations have been placed in the PUB. Hand sanitizer alcohol content has been increased to 70%.
- The Game Room is closed until further notice.
- The Technology Center is closed until further notice.
- Some offices are providing remote services. Please contact individual offices for additional information.
EWU information on the Coronavirus can be found at www.ewu.edu/coronavirus.