A complete submission includes:
- All proposal pieces completed in accordance with funder specifications. This usually includes, at a minimum:
- Project Narrative
- Budget and Budget Justification
- Institutional Approval Form, fully approved via workflow
- Certification and Assurance Form
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
Proposal budgets are built together with OGRD staff and must comply with all university regulations and projection formulas.
If the OGRD is contacted with enough time before the proposal due date, we can provide templates and resources for most proposals.
ALL proposals are submitted by the OGRD. Proposals are submitted under the auspices of the university, not an individual faculty or staff. The Executive Director of the OGRD is the only authorized signatory that can sign/certify proposal submissions on behalf of the university.